Privacy Policies are often long and hard to decipher. As far as we’re concerned, there’s only one really important issue: We never sell your personal information to anyone.
· The full digital Platform which may include native applications, web-sites and mobile web-sites plus Flurry Analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and integrated advertising networks are NOT DIRECTED AT CHILDEREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE.
· WE DO NOT SELL ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY COMPANY.
· Optional Registration Form: If provided in the app, registration forms may require you to give us Personally Identifiable Information which may include name, e-mail address, address, and/or personal interest data. We do not collect this information unless you give it to us. The information collected is provided ONLY to ZCivic and this information is delivered through an encrypted connection where the information is made available to ZCivic.
· Optional Log-in form for Voting and Best Of: If Voting and/or Best Of is included in the app, these modules require a Log-in form to fully utilize the service. The log-in form consists of an email and password at a minimum. We do not require double opt-in. You can set up a log-in with the smartphone app, web-site and mobile web. You can manage your log-in through the web-site and mobile web.
· Optional Web Form for Report It Module: In order to have any user provided content be considered for publication in the app by ZCivic, the Web Form requires a name, GPS location and a description of your choosing plus an optional image and/or video. Additional content may be requested and/or required in the web form. All information submitted in a web form will be approved prior to publication by ZCivic. Submitted content, photos, videos and information will be published only at the discretion of ZCivic. Upon submission, you acknowledge that you own the rights to all content; text, images and videos submitted by you or that you adhere to the restrictions of rights from any third party source and have recognized the ownership of the third party source. You shall provide ZCivic royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable, perpetual license to use or incorporate the submitted content; text, images and videos unless prohibited by law.
· Optional forms: Log-in, Registration & Web-Form/Report-It: These forms are not intended for use by children under the age of thirteen (13). We will never knowingly collect information directly from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not provide us with information of any kind whatsoever. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be familiar with the websites they visit. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received information from a child under the age of thirteen (13), please contact us immediately at Info@zcivic.com.
· Automatically Collected Information: When you open the application, we use GPS technology to determine your current location in order to determine your location to display location maps, proximity to locations within the application and deliver geo-location push notifications, if enable in the application and you have opted in for push notifications. We will not share your current location with other users. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
· Third Party Information Collection: We use Flurry Analytics technology, a Yahoo service, and/or Google Analytics. These services collects, uses, shares and stores aggregated data about the use of the application including the operating systems, device types, general location during use if location service enabled and usage of our application.
· Social Media and Sharing: Our mobile app do not use, display, share, or transfer of your personal Twitter or personal Facebook data, except to store your credentials so you don't have to log in to Twitter twice . We do not use any other information attributed to your Facebook or Twitter account for any reason. We will never publish anything unless you give us permission.
o Facebook: Before you post on Facebook, the text description from your location share will post, you have the option to post the image provided by the app and you may write your own status update. We will never contact your Facebook friends. We encourage you to take control of how and what you share on Facebook by editing your privacy settings in your Facebook account.
o Twitter: Prior to publishing content to Twitter, you will be able see exactly what will post including content, location, added hashtags and other data. Location is not your location but the location that you are tweeting.
Tell us what you think at Info@zcivic.com.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
Our Civic Mobile ©2017 Effective date: July 1, 2017